Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    You took my next questions RIGHT outta my mouth! That strap sounds really awesome! I'd also like to know if the lens cap alone is enough protection or if the camera is in some sort of other protective case?
    oops, just now seeing this! THere is no protective case...it is just a strap. The lens cap alone was enough protection. It is literally just a strap that goes cross-body (camera rests against your hip) instead of hanging straight down from your neck. Walking around in crowds was a total non-issue. The only weird thing was when i had to go to the bathroom (esp with the kids) it was sort of a pain to have to take off and hold it but other than that it worked pretty well!
    Last edited by ♥ms.pacman♥; 06-05-2014 at 09:57 PM.

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluMom View Post
    Sounds like you folks had a great time! We are going after school lets out . Did you try to do the meet and greet with Elsa/Anna? Do you know what the wait time was like? Thanks!
    just seeing this..we didn't attempt the Anna & Elsa meet & greet. THe line got up to 6 hours when we were there (EEK!!!). Even right at opening it was already automatically 3-4 hrs. Both my kiddos LOVED, loved Frozen but given the crazy wait, we didn't tell them about it and they didn't miss it...I just didn't want to spend so much time in line just to see them, at least on our first trip!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2