I'm hoping you guys will have an idea for this. We have travertine floors in all 3 bathrooms after we remodeled, but I probably should have done more research into how to take care of them. Oops...hindsight.

Anyway, after a bout of food poisoning, one of the bathroom floors was caught in the cross-fire and even though the vomit was cleaned up immediately, it etched the floor (or ate through the sealant, whatever the term, you can see exactly where it was). More recently, a house cleaner used some cleanser on the floor that did the same thing and now there are small circles etched on the floor as well.

Do you have any suggestions of what to use to strip the rest of the sealant? I'm in the process of switching everything to green/non-toxic cleansers so I don't want to use something super chemical-y, but will if that's what it takes to get it off so I can reseal the floor. Does anyone have any tips/tricks from when they had to do something like this?

As for cleaning them going forward, it looks like a mix of 50/50 alcohol water plus a little soap and EO is the best to use. Is that still correct or is there something else? We have a ton of natural stone (granite, marble, and travertine) in the house and I'd rather not have to redo all of them because I screwed them up.