Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Boy shorts

Default Boy shorts

I am just DONE with bikinis and the wedgies and lack of *ahem* support back there. Any boy short recommendations? I bought a pair of spandex Champion ones that are the perfect weight/fit except they creep up the legs during the day and are suddenly undies all scrunched up!

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I like my Athleta boy shorts. I buy in winter when they go on super sale.

I also get really leg creep with boy shorts. Hipsters work much better for me.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

ArizonaGirl is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

At the risk of some very TMI

This is why I where thongs because everything else gave me such a bad wedgie that I figured, 1inch of cloth up my butt or a whole seat full.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Soma vanishing edge hipsters. I'm in love with these and have never loved my underwear before. I wear them daily. No VPL and no creep.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

schrocat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

These yoga shorts from Target work great under clothes. http://www.target.com/p/junior-s-yog...rm=yoga+shorts

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    Soma vanishing edge hipsters. I'm in love with these and have never loved my underwear before. I wear them daily. No VPL and no creep.
    I think I have some of those in my drawer! I have an everyday socks and undies drawer and a special occasion drawer. I must have stuck the Soma's in the special drawer. I'll give them a try today!

Quote Originally Posted by schrocat View Post
    These yoga shorts from Target work great under clothes. http://www.target.com/p/junior-s-yog...rm=yoga+shorts
    I love that idea. But in something other than cotton/knit. I get too hot. But I like these!

Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaGirl View Post
    At the risk of some very TMI

This is why I where thongs because everything else gave me such a bad wedgie that I figured, 1inch of cloth up my butt or a whole seat full.
    I just can't! Thongs must be great as soooo many ladies wear them. But I just can't! I need coverage back there! I would seriously wear spanx 365 days per year, ha!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by crayonblue View Post
    I think I have some of those in my drawer! I have an everyday socks and undies drawer and a special occasion drawer. I must have stuck the Soma's in the special drawer. I'll give them a try today!
    I can see why you'd put them there. They are really that good and nice and I seriously can't live without them. I do line dry just because I don't want the silicone edge to wear out too quickly. I think I have 10 pair so I'm never without them.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast