Default outdoor deck furniture

Hoping to score a nice set of couch chairs and table during year end clearances. Any good stores or brands you can recommend? Hoping to stay within $1500 but seeking out a good balance of cost and quality. I do like a set at Costco that is currently 1699.

DD1 MiniMoo 11/10
    DD2 MiniMoo2 9/13

“I have certain rules I live by. My first rule I don't believe anything the government tells me. and I don't take very seriously the media, or the press, in this country." - George Carlin

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I just ordered a set from costco. it's on sale for $1400 (portofino). I looked in several places and saw online reviews, and all said costco was a great value for a quality set.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

I've had the Target Rolston couch/chair/coffee table set for the past three years and rave about it. Cushions are a light tan and so far easy to clean. In the spring there's a few spots of black mildew (?) and it comes right out with oxyclean and warm water. Got it on sale with free shipping and I think it was around $700. Maybe slightly more.
    Mom of two girls and a boy

squimp is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetsunshine View Post
    I've had the Target Rolston couch/chair/coffee table set for the past three years and rave about it. Cushions are a light tan and so far easy to clean. In the spring there's a few spots of black mildew (?) and it comes right out with oxyclean and warm water. Got it on sale with free shipping and I think it was around $700. Maybe slightly more.
    Target has a bunch of cute sets this year.

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
    I just ordered a set from costco. it's on sale for $1400 (portofino). I looked in several places and saw online reviews, and all said costco was a great value for a quality set.
    Did you happen to see if they had to be "built?"
    I know in store, they come in a bunch of large boxes, so assume you would just need to match the cushions to the chair. We ordered some sets from Kohls, and they needed to be assembled. We have done the cafe set, but not the loveseat yet. Need to get on that, as we are having a big party in a week. Would love to find/order a couch type set for that.
    mom to Billy 12/07

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The costco one I ordered requires minor assembly, just the table legs screwed on:
    http://www.costco.com/Portofino-7-pi....11752812.html

Some do require more assembly, so it just depends.
    "Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, "What? You, too? I thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis