Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
    I'm constantly surprised at what people expect to pay for X thing. I don't say a price is not cheap in these kind of circumstances, I say it's not worth it for me. I feel when people use a label like cheap they are making a more blanket statement than I would in this situation.
    Okay, let's not nitpick on particular wordings. I'm sure Twinfoxes or Melaine didn't mean anything negative when using the term cheap. $50 isn't cheap to the general user when the equivalent cost is free. While I most definitely could afford to pay $50 for something, I wouldn't do it in this case, because I'd just wait for the copy from my own library.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

dhano923 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by egoldber View Post
    AnnieW, Kindle books have to be returned through the Amazon website. You got to My Account -> Manage My Content and Devices. You should see there all the books you have purchased through Amazon or borrowed library Kindle books. Next to the book is an option to return them.

This is how I do it as well.
    Mom to:
    DS 10/03
    DD 11/05

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

There are some private book lending options as well. scribd is pretty good for adult books. I'm not sure they have any children's books. There are a few options for pricing but the least expensive is 9/mo.
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5