Default When to go to WDW

We can't decide whether to go to WDW in mid-November for 5 nights or Late September for 6 nights. There is a part of me that would like to go for the 6 nights, but I think the weather in November will be better for us (not so hot). Either date we would stay at the same resort and the cost difference between the options is nominal. Which would you choose?
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

klwa is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hmm. I'm going with "it depends". (Helpful I know.) Is mid-November over Veteran's Day, or after? Over V. would be higher crowds than you'd run into in September, in which case I'd lean towards September. If it's that next week, I'd probably lean towards November, even with one less day.
    -Kris
    DS (9/05)
    DD (8/08)
    DD (9/12)

So long as mid-November is t near thanksgiving, I'd go then. We once went the second full week in November and it was awesome, both the weather and crowd levels. We've also been late sept and it was really hot and humid
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Do you have any feelings about Halloween vs. Christmas? In September, the parks will be decked out for Halloween. You may even get a Halloween party night (I don't think the dates have been released yet)
    In mid November, they should be putting up Christmas. I don't know when the Osborne Lights start at Hollywood Studios, but I have always wanted to see those.
    mom to Billy 12/07

We have been both. Our September trip was probably more "mid" of the month. It was hot. Hotter than I was really expecting. Bearable and we'd only had a couple weeks of cooler temps at home so it wasn't a complete shock.

We then did the week before Thanksgiving in November. It was wonderful. We left on the Sunday of Thanksgiving week and the amount of increase in crowds for that Saturday was amazing. So glad we'd had the weekdays earlier in the week to enjoy the much quieter parks.

There is no way to "see it all" in one trip, so I don't think the difference of one night will drastically change your trip. The November weather was so much nicer. And do consider the holiday stuff. I'm a Christmas junkie and loved all of that stuff being out already.

Thanks for weighing in everyone. I'm leaning toward November because of the cooler temps. I'm worried September will still be miserably hot and humid which will make me crabby. We've gone in early December before and really enjoyed it.
    DD1 Jan '10
    DD2 Jan '12

acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I haven't been in Sept, but we loved our nov trip. Great weather, low crowds - we went the week before Thanksgiving week.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Our late November trip was our favorite in terms of crowd level, cost and weather.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

anonomom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We've been at both times of year. September is less crowded, but still terribly hot. I'd choose November unless you're talking Thanksgiving week.
    DC1 -- 2005 DD -- 2009 DS -- 2011

lil_acorn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

another vote for november unless it's turkey day week