acmom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Never been so sad to see AF...

We have been contemplating whether or not to have a 3rd and last month we thought we may have had actually had a faulty condom and then I was little late. I thought maybe this might have been my sign that we were meant to have a 3rd. But then this week I got AF...and I was really disappointed. Maybe now I have my answer about trying for a 3rd one way or another....

I'm sorry it didn't end up as you hoped. Maybe a third is around the corner anyway, without an accident. Hugs to you!

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by acmom View Post
    We have been contemplating whether or not to have a 3rd and last month we thought we may have had actually had a faulty condom and then I was little late. I thought maybe this might have been my sign that we were meant to have a 3rd. But then this week I got AF...and I was really disappointed. Maybe now I have my answer about trying for a 3rd one way or another....
    We thought we were done at 2. Done done done. Vasectomy done. Then at Christmas 2012, I was late. When AF came, I thought I'd be relieved (since, ya know, we were done) and instead, I was really disappointed. It was a huge lightbulb moment for me...I wanted another. I didn't say anything to dh though (we were done!) but it came up again in Sept. We found we both wanted another, and we got our BFP at Christmas 2013 and are expecting our last little bit soon. Thinking of you, Mama.
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

tabegle is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Hugs! I can foresee myself having that feeling!