Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PZMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default A Few Disneyland Questions

We are going to DL next week. Can I bring some water bottles in?? What about small snack items like goldfish crackers or fruit pouches??

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by PZMommy View Post
    We are going to DL next week. Can I bring some water bottles in?? What about small snack items like goldfish crackers or fruit pouches??
    should be fine. we brought those in no problem.

Their official position is "no." In reality, yes, it's no problem to bring drinks and food in. The only things they prohibit in their processes are glass bottles, individual fixings (ie, a loaf of bread, mayo, meats, cheeses for a sandwich but not assembled into the sandwich yet), and alcohol. Otherwise, they just pass right over it at bag inspection.

Have a great time!
    --Mimi
    Mom to Lala (2004), Bonus Mom to Big Sis 1 (1991) and Big Sis 2 (1992)
    Grammy to Big Kindy Kid (2011), Big Pre-K Kid (2012),
    Grandbaby Appendage (2014), and New Baby Grandboy (summer 2017)

Thanks! We are going for my son's 5th birthday, so he is all excited. He chooses to go to DL vs a party and presents. I just wish his birthday wasn't in summer with all of the crazy crowds. lol

ckso is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We would bring water, milk (the non-refrigerated boxed kind), sometimes PB&J, snacks, and drinks for us (ice tea, soda) with no problems. No glass containers though

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yup, no problem at alll! We brought in water, dry snacks, and a very small cooler (the kind you use for breastmilk) packed with a few string cheeses or yogurt squeezes. We brought in a couple of bananas one day too.

Unless you're trying hard to watch your budget, don't go too crazy because there are lots of special DL treats worth trying

Quote Originally Posted by twowhat? View Post
    Yup, no problem at alll! We brought in water, dry snacks, and a very small cooler (the kind you use for breastmilk) packed with a few string cheeses or yogurt squeezes. We brought in a couple of bananas one day too.

Unless you're trying hard to watch your budget, don't go too crazy because there are lots of special DL treats worth trying
    We are on a budget, but not a tight one. I just want something in my bag for when we are midline and someone decides they are hungry. Plus my little one will not eat anything sweet. Popcorn is about the only DL treat he will eat. I don't want him eating too much of it so I want some crackers on hand for him. My older one will want to try every sweet and sugar treat in sight!! lol

We are on a budget, but not a tight one. I just want something in my bag for when we are midline and someone decides they are hungry. Plus my little one will not eat anything sweet. Popcorn is about the only DL treat he will eat. I don't want him eating too much of it so I want some crackers on hand for him. My older one will want to try every sweet and sugar treat in sight!! lol
    Fyi, they sell veggie sticks and dip, and whole fruit at stands around the park. Just in case you need a re-supply of non-sweet stuff. Also, the corn dogs at the cart on the end of Main St. USA are awesome.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Tondi G is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Yeah they have no problems with bottled water or juice boxes, snacks etc. I've brought clementines, pretzels, pirates booty, fruit leathers, granola bars etc. and no one has ever had a problem with them. My SIL has super picky kids and brought PB&J sandwiches for them and it was fine.

In addition to the fruit, vegis n dip, and chips that they sell at the carts.... last time I was there I saw pretzel thins and hummus like these http://sabra.com/products/Classic-Hummus-with-Pretzels

MMMommy is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We have always brought in our own bottled water and dry snacks (crackers, chips). Never had any issues.
    Mommy to Two DDs
    Member of the BBB I Love Brussels Sprouts Society

(Why? Because the banana smilie is just so funny)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast