Lightbulb Training pant question

I have a 2 year old girl who is 45 lbs. she is about the size of a 4 year old. I have tried many disposable training pants and they are all too small!! The largest size I can find is 4-5T. Currently, I'm trying the CVS brand, they seem to be the largest. They still leave marks on her and she can't pull them on or off by herself because they are so darn tight. Does anyone have any ideas for me to try?

Thanks,
    Shannon

ArizonaGirl is online now Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

You can try Goodnites or the like because they target older, larger kiddos.

However, IME you are better off going to plain old undies, because most kids mine included treated the disposable training pants like more expensive diapers.
    Lindsey

Married to DH June 2005 gave birth to Shawn December 2008 and Lilian August 2012

She goes to daycare so unless she is trained all the way, they won't use panties. Maybe there are some cloth ones with disp. Liners??

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by shesse View Post
    She goes to daycare so unless she is trained all the way, they won't use panties. Maybe there are some cloth ones with disp. Liners??
    Have you spoken with them about the pull-up sizing and whether or not they will work with you if you use trainers?

We found that Huggies worked best for my DD, but they still left marks.

She honestly made no progress until we put her into regular cloth trainers/undies.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

catsnkid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DC is still in training pants for night and it seems that the Dollar General brand is cut the biggest. He as well is out growing the 4/5 size.
    DS 6/09

One Step Ahead has training pants in size 6 that may work. They won't hold in a full bladder of pee, but they're good for keeping pants dry once your child is at the point where they'll stop and run to the potty to finish. They're much thicker and better at holding things in than the other training pants I've seen (Gerber makes some I think) that are basically just a thick cotton. We use them at night with my recently trained DS2 - basically a step between diapers and undies. You obviously do need to change them once they get wet though.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Thanks, I will try them!