Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Yes if it's a nice day, the public gardens and Boston Common (which are side by side) would be great fun. You could ride the swan boats and splash in the frog pond too.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

liz is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wellyes View Post
    The aquarium was overhauled - just reopened a few months ago. It's nice now, much better. But yeah, expensive.
    I didn't know that, glad you mentioned it! It's been a few years since our last visit, I'll have to check it out.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy
    Last edited by liz; 07-16-2014 at 08:16 AM.

doberbrat is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    The playground in the Boston Common is nice as well, but for just an afternoon I think the Children's Museum is great.
    Just wanted to offer options at different price points. bcm tix are $14 each, Aquarium is $25 for adults and $18 for kids and parking is crazy expensive!!
    dd1 10/05
    dd2 11/09
    and ... a mini poodle!

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    Just wanted to offer options at different price points. bcm tix are $14 each, Aquarium is $25 for adults and $18 for kids and parking is crazy expensive!!
    I was at the Museum of Science today- it was a fantastic experience for my 4 year old. But for nonmembers, tickets $20 each, plus half day parking $16. Expensive! (Unless you have a reciprocal membership from somewhere.....)

Boston Common and Public Gardens are free and sometimes you get lucky with street parking. Bring quarters!
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2