boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Default Osh Kosh girls jeans

What is the quality of Osh Kosh girls jeans? I usually purchase DD jeans from Gap, but at $12/pair, the Osh Kosh ones are tempting. Anyone purchase them before? What are the they like? Fit? How do they wash?

Thanks!

boilermakermom is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Do they run true to size? I usually size up for OK leggings....I am wondering about jeans.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I find they run true to the size-chart measurements - they are the only jeans I buy for my DD because we need something with a full cut leg. DD's legs are very muscular.

She is 4 yrs old, ~42" tall, and is growing into a size 5 at OshKosh. Height-wise, the size 5 runs from 43" to 45", so there's a lot of room to grow.

I feel that they wash very well, though I usually wash them with my own jeans, which means permanent press cycle, cold/cold. I hang my own jeans, but feel OK tossing these into the dryer on ultra low 'til they are damp-dry & then hanging works out pretty well.

I prefer dark washes, so I recommend using Color Catchers the first few times you launder them ... and do NOT wash them with whites the first time!
    Last edited by lizzywednesday; 08-12-2014 at 12:26 PM.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle