sfmom is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default Anyone have experience with kiinde?

I'm considering purchasing the kiinde for DC3. I nursed my older children until 15 months. But I'm older and it's a lot more difficult to nurse DC3. And I'm going back to work this month. I'm looking for something that will make it easier. But I'm not interested in investing in something that is just marginally better than pumping into medela bags and then transferring to a bottle. Has anyone used the system and/or can recommend it?

Thanks!!!!!!!
    Exhausted mom to DD and daredevil DS

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Subbing. I am being induced with ds3 in two weeks and also considering the kiinde system as I will be having surgery a few weeks after his birth and am looking to make things as easy as possible for my DH and mom as they have been through enough the past month. Would love any feedback!

army_mom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

bumping to see if anyone has this system. I was just looking at it today and it seems easier, but wondering if it was worth it since it seems to be all or nothing type of system. I just used the medela bags last time and it wasn't too hard but this would save bottle washing too!
    http://www.buybuybaby.com/store/s/kiinde?ta=typeahead

Thanks!
    Roo (12/08)
    Bear (7/15)
    (10/16)

jbbhb is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I got it for ds3 and I do love the warmer. Unfortunately, he won't take the bottles so for us it's kind of been a waste. That said, he won't really take any bottles so ymmv.