Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

We have it, but don't use if for the exam as we are committed to our ophthalmologist's office and they don't accept it. We will use it for DS2's first set of glasses, but go through Zenni for his back-ups. I am also due for replacement glasses and contacts this year, and like you, I have a crazy strong rx. We will run the numbers and see if it made sense for us before open enrollment. DH opted in before we really ran the numbers for this year. DH also wears glasses. For me, the frame allowance will most likely be the make or break it factors. Both DH and I found that we found some frames we loved but were very expensive and opted for less expensive ones. If the frame coverage is good, then it will probably make sense. With coupons, we can often find great back to school deals for DS2.
    Alaina
    DS1 12 , DS2 7.5 and DS3 5

Quote Originally Posted by MSWR0319 View Post
    Was it recently that they covered your sunglasses? DH used to get a pair of Oakley's yearly after his PRK, but the last time he went they said it wasn't covered anymore, which is when we dropped it because it didn't make sense for us if we weren't getting the extra pair of glasses.
    I had PRK in 2005 (I think!) and got one pair of sunglasses probably around 2010 and another 2012. 2010 is when I figured out they were covered for me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3