Default Yesterday Caremark, today Walmart!

Someone hacked into my Walmart account and tried to order not one but TWO laptops for in-store pickup! Luckily they didn't know the security code for my (saved) credit card and Walmart canceled the order. I called the store they were to pick them up at and gave them the heads up that it was a fraudulent order. JERKS.
    Green Tea, mom to three

I'm so sorry. Been there and done that two separate times and it just stinks. Even when no money is taken, it's still a major hassle. Hope this is the end!
    Christina
    DD 9/04
    DS 7/09

tabegle is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Tuesday morning my chase account was used at walmart.com with an attempted $700+ order (3 times!). Luckily Chase denied the charges. I immediately changed my walmart password and made sure my chase card was not saved to my account. It didn't appear the fraudulent charges originated from my walmart account though.

Quote Originally Posted by tabegle View Post
    Tuesday morning my chase account was used at walmart.com with an attempted $700+ order (3 times!). Luckily Chase denied the charges. I immediately changed my walmart password and made sure my chase card was not saved to my account. It didn't appear the fraudulent charges originated from my walmart account though.
    Yeah, I removed all info from my Walmart account and then called Walmart and they completely disabled the account. So annoying and nerve-wracking!
    Green Tea, mom to three