DS will be 11 months next week. Woke up between 6:30 to 7 am and will go down for a nap at 10 am for about 1 hour sometimes 1 1/2 and then another nap at around 2:30 or 3 pm for another hour or 1 1/2 hours. Bedtime is between 7:30 to 8 pm. For the past four days he has been fighting his morning nap. He just wouldn't go down for a nap at his regular time, So I push it to 11 am and he still wouldn't nap. He has been waking up a bit later in the morning too, at around 7:30 ish. I need to pick up DD from preschool by 11:30 am and then lunch, etc, technically he can't nap until 1:00 pm. But from 7:30 until 1:00 pm, that just seems to be too long of a time for him to stay awake ?? DD didn't drop to one nap until 18 months. So, I'm thinking with this one, it seems too early to drop to one nap, but yet he's fighting morning nap. So, I'm not sure if this is one of the signs that he's ready to drop to one nap ? Appreciate if you can share your experience dropping to one nap with your kiddos. Thank you.