Default Where can I watch Outlander?

I don't have Starz. Is there a way to watch it yet? I'm willing to pay, I just don't want to get Starz.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

You have to watch it!

I have the Starz Play app on my iPad, which has episodes 1 through 5. Not sure if that is free for everyone though, since we also have Starz with our cable package, but I don't remember having to enter any info about our cable to get it.
    DS age 9

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I think only the first episode is free .... You can also find a good friend with Starz and ask to borrow their password and log into Starz Play
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Momit View Post
    You have to watch it!

I have the Starz Play app on my iPad, which has episodes 1 through 5. Not sure if that is free for everyone though, since we also have Starz with our cable package, but I don't remember having to enter any info about our cable to get it.
    When you first download the app you have to log in with your cable provider info and if no starz on you subscription then it gives you an error. So sad because we finally cut the cord on our cable tv just months before stars announced this series and I'm a huge Outlander fan I would gladly pay starz directly for a login to the app. I just refuse to sign up for a massive cable tv bill when I want to watch ONE channel! Comcast also doesn't let you have just very basic plus starz. At least in my area, you have to have a certain minimum package in order to be eligible to sub to starz. Annoying.

Eta there was a rumor that there would be an iTunes or amazon season pass type thing for sale, but I've yet to see any sign of it. Probably not till after the season is over, if at all. I was hoping my mom or sisters had starz and I could give them a few $$ in exchange for their password but none of them has it.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 09-09-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Oh, I did it as soon as I knew Outlander was coming - so long ago l must have forgotten about logging in.
    DS age 9

http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/

The episodes don't get posted until Monday generally, but you can watch them for free. Make sure your computer antivirus and spyware is up to date as anything streaming can log spyware and malware onto your computer.

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If it helps, it's going to be a split-season - 8 episodes now & 8 in the spring - so you have a little more time to get access.

I watched the first ep for free at Starz.com but have been trying to find other sources until we get jobs.
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle