Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Boden clearance up to 80% off, FS over $50

wasn't going to get anything (famous last words, right?)..but they had Jersey baggies on sale, which is what DS wears 90% of the time for 6 mos out of the year (Apr-Sept) so i figured i should stock up for next year. I got some for $11.xx!! they also had rib waist shorts. i got a $11 skirt for DD.

also, i highly recommend getting the fab jersey tunic (women's)..it is like $19.xx now (the pink which is the one i got).reg $78. i wore it to work the other day and i got compliments from like 3 random different people!

JCat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Thanks!! Going to look now.

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Just got 4 dresses and a pair of regular price leggings for $127. Free ship/free returns and 10% off non-clearance items code is WQ57. I had to order up in the fab tunic because they sold out of my size while I was shopping, but in reading reviews people said it was a bit snug on the bottom and since I'm a pear shape hopefully the bigger size will be fine.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

boltfam is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

There are lots of replens, too! Just got a hotchpotch bathing suit for DD that has been sold out and a t shirt for DS!

Mommy_Mea is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Darn it, I wish I hadn't used my plum district voucher already! Thanks for the heads up, will go look tonight!
    DS1 June 2009
    DS2 June 2011

Argh!
    I know what i will be doing tonight, once the kids are in bed!

♥ms.pacman♥ is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nfowife View Post
    Just got 4 dresses and a pair of regular price leggings for $127. Free ship/free returns and 10% off non-clearance items code is WQ57. I had to order up in the fab tunic because they sold out of my size while I was shopping, but in reading reviews people said it was a bit snug on the bottom and since I'm a pear shape hopefully the bigger size will be fine.
    Oh I think the bigger size should be fine. I normally wear a size 6 or 8 in Boden tops but I ordered a 10 for this one based on the reviews (i think one person said "if you happen to have to deal with 'mature' issues like a non-flat stomach, better to go up a size" so I definitely did that and it fits great )

anyway, i think now my DS will own 7 pairs of baggies..lol! he loves them though and pretty much refuses to wear anything else. he calls them his "soft pants".

Quote Originally Posted by nfowife View Post
    did that code work for you? for me, it said it expired 5/15/12!

twowhat? is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

So many cute things!!! I want to, but I will refrain since I know Grandma has been buying clothes for the girls...oh, but I want to!!

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Lots of replens in the clearance section today! And prices are basically the same.
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast