Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BDKmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So sorry for your loss.
    DS - Feb 2010
    DD - May 2012

PZMommy is online now Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AngB View Post
    Thanks. So I was dumb and didn't call my doctor or go in and it got really bad and she told me today I definitely should have. (I didn't call because I figured she would tell me to go in and I really didn't want to..) Anyway even after a horrific Friday I still have a lot of tissue and possibly the placenta still there so am going to have to have a d&c Friday unless something changes. I am really bummed this is still not freaking over with.
    I'm sorry! This is exactly what happened with me, and ended up with a D&C in addition to everything else. I had very minimal,bleeding after the D&C, and physically felt pretty good afterwards. Emotionally was a whole different story....

I'm so sorry for your loss! I've had 3 "natural mc's" and theyce all been different. First was 7 weeks, bled lightly for a few days then heavy bleeding once actual mc started. Bled heavily (needed to stay on toilet or have doubled up super pads) and contraction like cramping for a few hours. Passed placenta, sac, etc as one large clump (preceded by urge to push), pain and bleeding immediately improved (just like a live birth). Bled moderately for another day then lightly for 4 or so. Next was 5 weeks and was just a cramps, clotting, heavy P. Most recent was 9 weeks. Bled lightly for a day then heavy bleeding (as above, gushes that would flood the pad with each contraction) and contractions that were incredibly intense for an entire day. It was awful. Passed many large clumps and felt urge to push several times but no one definitely "it". Next morning bleeding was less (like a heavier P) and cramps were better so assumed it was over. 2 days later started heavy bleeding and intense contractions again. Lasted several hours, passed another large clump and bleeding/ctx improved but I continued to pass smaller clots and clumps for a few more days with bleeding waxing and waning several times before it tapered off. Confirmed via blood levels that all had passed (and recently via u/s, as well).

All that to say you may yet pass everything without needing to out yourself thru the d and c. Good luck to you and take care of yourself! Hugs.
    Last edited by calebsmama03; 09-16-2014 at 01:38 AM.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

It is terrible how long it can take. I'm sorry you're going through this...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2