Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Hot Toys list from Toys R Us released

Haven't seen this posted yet so wanted to link and see what you thought of these. http://www.today.com/parents/toys-r-...son-1D80148688

Will you buying any of these? Now or wait for possible sales closer to the holiday season?

I like the Charmazing Color Me Up bracelets for older DD who's really into girly things and jewelry. I did bite the bullet today and ordered the Doc McStuffins Get Better Talking Mobile for younger DD. She'll love this and didn't want to take a chance on having trouble finding it or fighting the crowds at a later date.
    Tammy

Big DD
    Little DD

Definitly getting some of the lego fusion sets..My son is already asking for them. Now that they are listed as a hot item i'm nervous about waiting to buy them.
    Renee
    (mommom to Noah my beautiful Ethiopian miracle. born 6/26/08 forever a family 4/20/09)

melrose7 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Looking into the Leap frog leap tv. DD1 has been into playing the wii lately but she can only do the very basic, easy games. I was going to buy her some easy games but not sure if they are easy enough (not many to chose from) and not educational. This leap tv might be better for her. Just not sure it's worth the investment. But all the kids would be able to use it
    Promoting inclusiveness from within the special needs community
    "Just Include Everybody"
    includestephanie.com
    Stephanie's Shirt Shop on Facebook and Instagram

Mom to
    DD1 7-3-05
    DD2 7-5-07
    DS1 3-23-10

AshleyAnn is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Ive already bought and stashed away the elsa doll. I assumed it would be a hot toy the second I saw it so I bought it in August. It was on sale $30. I also bought an Anna doll because how can you have one without the other???

I'm a little disappointed with the hot toys for girls. Seems like there is one item per age group and the rest of the list is dominated with "boy toys" (and I tried SO SO hard to teach my daughter there are just toys but it didnt work out)

The Snow Globe Elsa doll is on sale for $28.88 at Walmart! I just ordered it for DD with free ship to store.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

*Yawn*
    So many synergystic tv tie-ins. Not interested.
    I googled "Charmazing Color Me Up" because I couldn't really figure out what it was, and the first 3 full page of search results was links to the Hot Toy list (or copies of it). Maybe it was made for TRU?
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

I didn't really see anything that I think would interest 5 year old DS, but I am not surprised; I rarely see anything in TRU for him.

Nothing for my kids on the list. I can see DD being interested in the bracelet thing and DS liking any of the boy toys (because he likes pretty much all boy toys), but the kids have requested a basketball hoop and basketballs for Christmas. Oh, and hole punches...because they have lunch cards at school for behavior and like to play punch cards at home.
    DD (3/06)
    DS1 (7/09)
    DS2 (8/13)

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

There's nothing that my kids will really want on that list.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Nothing for us on that list. I think often times the hot toy lists do not end up having the hardest to find toys.
    Kris

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast