Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I started my list with something I did last week, since it was during October. I organized the hats in my closet - and found 3 that I forgot about!
    Happy Healthy and Handsome DS 8/13

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenpig View Post
    Cleaned off the desktop and the top two drawers. It was clean for one night. Then DH put another big pile of papers on top of the desk. Arrgh!

Attachment 3743
    How do you get anything done. What a gorgeous view out the window! I think I'd be staring out the window instead of work at my desk, lol!

Day 1: Organized last year's Girl Scout paperwork(I'm DD1's troop's treasurer/cookie mom.) Ready for a new year!
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

1. Create/decorate “these socks are made for walking” drawer (a shoe box that slided into and out of a hacked applesauce box) under walking shoes
    done!
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

jgenie is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Day 1 - cleaned my closet drawers

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

My new day 1 was yesterday - cleaned out all my desk drawers. they look great now!
    Kris

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Started over with a Fall 2015 list. C/O indicates carried over from Spring 2015 list.

C/O Actually file necessary papers in their file (work with DH to keep area around cabinet clear) – done 9/27
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3