Default Athleta friends & family code expires tonight...

Sorry I'm headed to bed and won't be able to PM anyone so I'll just post it here. Code is for 25% off reg & sale items and ends tonight at midnight. One time use only.

BZLTJV7RDW1L

Quote Originally Posted by *newmomma* View Post
    Sorry I'm headed to bed and won't be able to PM anyone so I'll just post it here. Code is for 25% off reg & sale items and ends tonight at midnight. One time use only.

BZLTJV7RDW1L
    Thank you!! I'll use it now.

Sorry, justlearning, I saw newmomma's post and no one had replied at that point, so I used the code for my order. I just came to post that I had used it and saw your message! Were you able to use it, as well? I didn't mean to swipe it from anyone!!!

Newmomma, thank you so much for sharing the code. I had no idea that Athleta F&F was already happening and had some items saved in my cart hoping they would have a sale. I really appreciate the savings!

Quote Originally Posted by santoki View Post
    Sorry, justlearning, I saw newmomma's post and no one had replied at that point, so I used the code for my order. I just came to post that I had used it and saw your message! Were you able to use it, as well? I didn't mean to swipe it from anyone!!!

Newmomma, thank you so much for sharing the code. I had no idea that Athleta F&F was already happening and had some items saved in my cart hoping they would have a sale. I really appreciate the savings!
    You're welcome! They were all ninja about it this time around! I went in store earlier :-)