Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Day 8 - my dressers - done!!

mikeys_mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Day 7 - Finished unpacking last few boxes in MB. Room feels so much bigger now!
    DS - 10
    DD - 8
    Twin Girls - 6

mikeys_mom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Day 8 - Making up for lost time. I spent an hour working on various parts of the office and managed to cross off 3 items from my list. Debated putting them as 3 separate days but decided to leave as one as I suspect some other small tasks will crop up.

- Reconfigured the larger items that need to be stored in the office and found corners to tuck them into so they are out of the way.
    - Finished organizing books on the bottom of the bookshelf - this task seemed much more daunting when the office was such a mess. Once I actually tackled it, only took 10 min.
    - Organized DD's schoolbooks in the office

My goal is to tackle most of the office organizing this week while DH is away so next week when he's back, it will be much more functional. We both work from home and it's a shared space so we really need to have an efficient set-up.
    DS - 10
    DD - 8
    Twin Girls - 6

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Day 7 - cleaned off the top of my nightstand. Wow, it's so nice to have that space cleared. I feel like a load has been lifted as I no longer have to wake up to a mess every morning. Let's see how long I can keep it that way. Stuff always manages to make its way back onto the nightstand.

Day 8 - DD2 wasn't feeling well, DH was on call at work, so we stayed in today. while the girls watched a movie, I took the opportunity to reorganize our craft closet. Took out my trusty labeler. Now all our craft supplies have a home. And we know where to find it!
    Last edited by 94bruin; 11-03-2014 at 01:55 AM. Reason: ETA photo
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

rlu is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Finished 7th item

15. Go through “one size too small” clothes in office closet – spark joy, keep – dispose of rest – DONE 6/5. Kept one item that sparks joy, giving a jean jacket to DS, rest to either Goodwill or more upscale resale (Aunt volunteers and will take for me)

eta: emergency item done, number 8
    28. Rejigger purse storage (includes closet partial redo) as the hook I used to hold some up fell down two days in a row – DONE 6/5
    Last edited by rlu; 06-05-2015 at 04:53 PM.
    DS Mar04, 8th grader. Life Scout. Being read Flash the Homeless Donkey.
    GoldPup (golden retriever born Dec14); Big Boy Dog (1997 - 2008); Little Girl Dog (1997 - 2005); two 10-yo (2007-2017) huge goldfish we can no longer find in MIL's fish pond
    Go Sharks! Go Mirai, Nathan, the Shib Sibs and Team USA
    Recently read The Hate U Give (highly recommend) and The Noel Diary (ok, light). Starting A Dog Named Boo.
    Pooh - "It's a beautiful day." Eeyore - "Not from where I'm sitting." Pooh - "Try standing next to me." From The Best Bear in All the World, Spring.

Day 7 - clean shed - DONE

DAY 8 - clean boys' bathroom toys and cabinets - DONE

baymom is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 94bruin View Post
    Day 7 - cleaned off the top of my nightstand. Wow, it's so nice to have that space cleared. I feel like a load has been lifted as I no longer have to wake up to a mess every morning. Let's see how long I can keep it that way. Stuff always manages to make its way back onto the nightstand.

Day 8 - DD2 wasn't feeling well, DH was on call at work, so we stayed in today. while the girls watched a movie, I took the opportunity to reorganize our craft closet. Took out my trusty labeler. Now all our craft supplies have a home. And we know where to find it!

Is that a mouse on your top shelf?!

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by baymom View Post
    Is that a mouse on your top shelf?!
    LOL - good eye! It's a plastic mouse my kids got a few years ago through Trick-or-Treating. We'll use the mouse to play tricks on each other eg hiding it in unsuspecting places. It's gotten me scared a few times!
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

Quote Originally Posted by 94bruin View Post
    LOL - good eye! It's a plastic mouse my kids got a few years ago through Trick-or-Treating. We'll use the mouse to play tricks on each other eg hiding it in unsuspecting places. It's gotten me scared a few times!
    Too funny! I don't think I saw this when you first posted the pics. Great job!! I need to do our playroom closet but I'm avoiding it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2