sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Contractions at 17 weeks?

I got lost in a corn maze today with DD after already being on my feet for hours. My hip flexors have been really sore whenever I walk a lot or am on my feet a lot. We were in the corn maze and took a wrong turn and then couldn't find out way back out and kept going in circles. I started feeling overheated and dizzy and contractions.

I wasn't super anxious, because it was a busy day and I knew eventually we'd figure it out or run into someone, but I was starting to be a little anxious and a lot uncomfortable. I ended up running across another family, and they showed me how to get out the back of the corn maze, so we could walk around by where the patch was and take the hay ride back.

I realized once we were back to the parking area that I was still cramping and having contractions, but they didn't hurt. Is it too early for Braxton Hicks at 17 weeks? They've let up a little bit, and I feel better.. but I don't know if I should be worried.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

I would drink lots of water and stay off your feet and call your OB if they continue and you feel worried. My OB would much rather have you call and talk to you than worry and wait. Take care and hope they stop!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

This is my third, but Braxton hicks started around then for me.

[QUOTE=HannaAddict;4042287]I would drink lots of water and stay off your feet and call your OB if they continue and you feel worried.
    To ease your mind, I would call.
    DD 11/10
    New arrival Spring 2015