Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

We all use fitted sheets on the bottom and a duvet cover with a comforter inside on the top, no flat sheet. The duvet cover comes off to be washed. It's sooooo easy to make the bed that way!

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post
    We all use fitted sheets on the bottom and a duvet cover with a comforter inside on the top, no flat sheet. The duvet cover comes off to be washed. It's sooooo easy to make the bed that way!
    Us too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pharmjenn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

DS6 used a flat top sheet on his regular bed. Now that he is in a loft, I ditched the top sheet, and he has a fitted sheet and a comforter. Hard enough changing the fitted sheet and mattress pad, don't want to have to deal with a top sheet. Growing up in a loft bed, I never used a top sheet either.
    mom to Billy 12/07

okinawama is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My entire family uses a fitted sheet on the bottom, and skip the flat sheet. My DH is incredibly annoyed by this. He thinks that a top flat sheet under the duvet is a must and thinks the fact that I make us all sleep without one is some sort of cruel and unusual punishment. I deal with all the laundry and most of the bed making, so I told him it was my choice...but he frequently reminds me how weird it is that I do it that way. I feel like it just adds to the amount of laundry and on the kids bed, it's always a pile at the foot of the bed that slows down the entire bed making process. So SO happy to hear other go without the flat top sheet.

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

For those who use duvet covers, any tips on where to get cute ones for kids?

Philly Mom is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by mackmama View Post
    For those who use duvet covers, any tips on where to get cute ones for kids?
    We like ikea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stefani is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 123LuckyMom View Post

Our comforters and duvet covers come from IKEA.
    Stefani

Mommy to DS born 5 Sep 03

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2