Default Favorite Bib for Feeding?

DS3 is about to start solids and I wanted to see what bibs people liked. I have Bumkins Super Bibs left over from his older brothers but are there others I should try out? I thought that I have seen threads on bibs in the past but I can't find them and if I search for "bib" I get an error message that it's too common.

Thanks!

I love the 2 pack bibs fro ikea. They look like the bumpkin bibs but are cheaper and work better in my opinion.

nfowife is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My absolute hands-down faves are the dex bibs here:
    http://www.dexproducts.com/products_feeding_dbl.htm

They were in the past sold at Walmart, not sure if they are anymore. I bought a bunch with my DD1, then some more for DS, and saved them for my DD2 who is rarely using one anymore (she's almost 4). They wash up easily, can be thrown in the washing machine if needed, no velcro, and catch it all! Can't recommend them enough.
    M, mommy to A 2005, E 2007, and L 2010

TwoBees is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

The Bumkins Junior bib. I love them because they are machine-washable. They are much harder to find now than when I originally got them 4 years ago!
    http://www.bumkins.com/junior-bib.html
    Mom to a spirited, red-headed, former 28-weeker 10/2009 and a more mellow monkey 12/2013.

We used bumpkins and were perfectly happy. Then I got one of the babybjorn bibs and fell in love. I think the IKEA are probably the same design (both Swedish). We stick ours in the dishwasher each night. They're not difficult for the kids to learn to put on/off themselves eventually (this isn't always a good thing), and they catch everything as compared to the bumpkin pockets that don't really stay open as well. The only problem is if the child is at the wrong level with the table so that the pocket part is bumping up on the edge of the table. Then they can't lean forward and get as close to the table. Our seats are adjustable so we just avoid that situation.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

Thanks, everyone, for the suggestions. I've been lazy and have just been using the bumkins ones that I could find. When DS3 starts moving beyond purees and cereal I might try out a bjorn one. Although I wonder if the level of the high chair tray would interfere with the pocket. Hmmm...Will have to pick one up and try it.