Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

we lived in a 650 sqft apt when dd was born. we didn't have much extra space, but were fine with a pretty minimal stash of baby things. If I were there again today, i'd be fine with:

pack n play (for naps, she slept with us at night)
    laundry basket to keep her blankets/clothes/diapers/wipes in. (a pretty wooden one from pier1)
    svan wooden bouncer (but the baby bjorn one looks even better)
    wrapsody bali breeze (wrap baby carrier) and later an ergo
    combi coccoro - skipped an infant seat and later a radian.
    mac quest (later a bob for running)
    chicco hook on high chair (later we bought a tripp trapp when we moved, but still use the chicco now).

I gave baths in the sink. just layed down a small towel and put her on that.
    I skipped a play mat, but LOVE that wooden on on etsy. I would hang a scarf from the fan over her, on my bed and she loved it.
    I changed diapers on my bed or the couch or floor. I use cloth diaper/prefolds as changing pads and wash with regular laundry.
    i liked the basket better then a dresser...with my younger kids, their clothes always seem to get lost and forgotten in the drawers. now, for DD2, I hang her dreses in my closet, she has 1 drawer in the dresser dh and I share and a basket down stairs for most of her play/day clothes. workes well for us.
    I have a boppy, but its not essential IMO. i often just used the pillows already on my bed.
    Last edited by abh5e8; 10-30-2014 at 12:31 PM.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2