Default Recipes for milk/egg/soy allergic 1 year old

I am desperately looking for recipes/meal ideas for my 14 mo who is allergic to milk, egg, and soy. She prefers to self feed but we have been spoon feeding her things like oatmeal with no problem.

I am feeding her the same things over and over again, and she's getting bored of them and already becoming quite picky. I'm having a hard time coming up with meals that are healthy, well balanced, great tasting, not too complicated to make AND don't contain milk, egg, or soy.

Oh and she doesn't seem to like dishes with tomato sauce....

Please help! Thanks in advance.

Bumping for the day crowd!

I just tried a banana pancake recipe for my 9 month old DS and he absolutely loves them. I made a big batch and froze them and I pull out 2-3 for a meal. Actually, after frying about 15 of them, I got lazy and poured the rest into mini muffins and baked them. He likes those as well.
    http://www.colourfulpalate.com/2011/...meal-pancakes/

Oh, and btw I used rice milk.
    DD 12/08
    DS 1/14

Katigre is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Google for the following recipes: "paleo egg-free recipes" "vegan soy-free recipes" and a lot will come up! You can cook either paleo or vegan dishes and that will allow her to be free of those things.
    Mom of 4: Boy (10), Girl (7), Boy (4), Girl (2)

mousemom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

When we were avoiding the same things (and some others) with DS2, I did a lot of quinoa based meals (veggies/beef mixed with quinoa, quinoa with applesauce, quinoa flake bakes, etc.). It can be a little messy, but has lots of good protein. Baked potatoes (white or sweet) were a favorite for self feeding, too.
    DS 11/08
    DS2 3/13

Great ideas! I am definitely trying all of these. Thank you!!

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

At that age, we still did a lot of single foods, green beans, squash, cut up fruits, crackers, diced meats, etc. but if you are looking for a one dish meal, what about a chicken/broc/rice casserole made with chicken stock? Have you introduced sandwiches--a bit of thin sliced turkey on 1 slice bread? Nut butters ok? You could spread some on a tortilla. Beans whole or mashed (with a spoon) are good too!
    K

KpbS is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

We have some of the same allergies and breakfast is a doozy for me. I make a couple of kinds of muffins (baking soda/powder/oil--no eggs), egg-free, milk substitute (we drink coconut milk here for our milk allergic ones) pancakes, cut up sausage links, or bacon, corn/rice cereals, etc. Sometimes I make an apple cake also that is a hit.
    K

Infantreflux has some stored here, in this forum, too hope this helps
    ~laura in miami~
    ds1 7/03
    ds2 7/06
    Welcome/Intro to Infantreflux (I'm a Mod)