Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default Nordstrom's popular one button asymetric wrap on sale (1 color only?) $19.90

This one gets mentioned a lot here.

The navy heather + off white stripe one is 65% off = $19.90.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...esults-_-1_2_A
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

How is the fit? I'm 5'3", 125. I have a small in my cart.

joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I don't have one myself. But my I got my mom one last year. I think you can buy your regular size. Definitely don't size down. The arms are quite fitted. Or you can always buy 2 sizes and send one back since it's free shipping.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

I tried one of these after some of the rave posts. Didn't like it on me, but really wanted to - it went back.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    How is the fit? I'm 5'3", 125. I have a small in my cart.
    You might want to try the petite as the regular might overwhelm you. I'm 4'11'',110, I have the petite small and xsmall, you could do the petite small or medium. I love love mine, I have Heather gray and deep Purple.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

basil is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I got a heather grey for $19.90! I have a purple one already, but I'm kind of a neutral girl.
    DS- 8/11
    DD- 5/14

For those who have one (or more), can you comment on how easy they are to care for? Looks like they need to be hand-washed; wondering if they come out all wrinkly if you need to air dry, as well? Or can you put in the dryer?
    And what colors you have and/or like the best? I'm wondering how the stripes look on IRL- I'm not usually a pattern girl.
    TIA!
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I have one. Machine wash and line dry. I'm 5'1" and 130lb. I usually wear a petite small top but I have a PM in this and find it fits perfect. As PP said, the arms are narrow.

I'm tempted to get another one...

ETA: read the descriptions carefully. Some styles are fleece and others aren't.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-o...ecs_strategy=: this does not appear to be fleece. If you mouse over the image it looks like a more gauzy material.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...ecs_strategy=: these are fleece.
    Last edited by wendibird22; 11-04-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    For those who have one (or more), can you comment on how easy they are to care for? Looks like they need to be hand-washed; wondering if they come out all wrinkly if you need to air dry, as well? Or can you put in the dryer?
    And what colors you have and/or like the best? I'm wondering how the stripes look on IRL- I'm not usually a pattern girl.
    TIA!
    I have one of the teal colors (can't remember which and they all look similar online) because I was trying to bust out of my white/black/grey mode. I do like it a lot.

As for washing, I line dry on a drying rack and it really dries wrinkle free.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast