Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    I got a heather grey for $19.90! I have a purple one already, but I'm kind of a neutral girl.
    Which Heather gray for $19? I would prefer grey over navy stripe.

I tried one on in the store back when they were posted on the boards here but didn't buy it. I just decided to order it last week and when it arrived yesterday, the sleeves were a bit tight and short; not at all like what I tried on in store. I don't know if I got a defective one but I just ordered 2 of the $19.xx to see if the fit is the same.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

Minnifer is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by wendibird22 View Post
    I have one of the teal colors (can't remember which and they all look similar online) because I was trying to bust out of my white/black/grey mode. I do like it a lot.

As for washing, I line dry on a drying rack and it really dries wrinkle free.
    Wendibird is yours one of the fleece ones, or one of the other materials?

Also, to anyone w/fleece, I am having trouble imaging something fleece (even lightweight fleece) being all nice and and flowy like in the pictures, is it really?
    Lucky single mama to DD 5/08 and DS 6/11

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post

Also, to anyone w/fleece, I am having trouble imaging something fleece (even lightweight fleece) being all nice and and flowy like in the pictures, is it really?
    It's a sweatshirt/knit material on the outside with a fleece lining, and it is pretty flowy.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have both types and they are both flowy. The arms are fitted, but I'm still able to wear mine despite my arms. I will only wear mine over t-shirts or thin long sleeves. In fact, i wore my fleece one yesterday.
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I love the fleece ones. I wear an XS. I don't think the gauzy ones look as great. I wash mine in the washing machine on cold and line dry. I have slim arms, 120 lbs., 5 ft 5 and change.
    Last edited by citymama; 11-04-2014 at 08:51 PM.

for Sandy Hook

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

The gray animal print is not fleece....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Minnifer View Post

It's kind of a deconstructed sweatshirt. IMO it's not super flows but it does drape nice.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

So none of the fleece versions are $19.99, correct?

I think the navy Heather and off-white stripe in the first post is fleece, but not the Heather gray that basil got.

I'm trying to decide how much I would wear the navy/off-white. What would you wear under it? I can't think of anything that I have that would look right with it. I'm thinking of waiting and hoping a solid color goes on sale soon.
    Last edited by zukeypur; 11-04-2014 at 10:01 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast