Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    joules is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

The navy striped one wasn't my first choice either. But I need something cheap and decent looking to keep at work. I sit next to the window and it's SO hot in the winter with the sun streaming in...but in the summer it's freezing because of the ac. I can wear this to keep my arms warm or throw it over my legs like a blanket. I'm also thinking about wearing it on weekends with a tshirt/tank, leggings/skinny jeans...and maybe brown/cognac boots?

I am hoping the mink color goes on sale.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

Quote Originally Posted by elizamom View Post
    So none of the fleece versions are $19.99, correct?

the navy heather and off white stripe was on sale for $19.90 yesterday. But i don't see it there anymore today.

ETA: It's weird. I have a navy/white stripe one in my basket (size L) and it shows up as in stock and $19.90. But when I click on it, I can't find it anywhere.

ETA2: I found it: http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bobeau-a...esults-_-1_2_B
    Last edited by joules; 11-04-2014 at 10:59 PM.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

I wanted to try one but didn't want to spend $40 even if I liked the color options a bit better (there were actually too many colors for me to choose from, so I would've been tempted to keep 2 or 3 ). So I ordered that dark purple patterny-one (there's also the black version for $39) and a lighter weight pink one at the sale price (the light, light grey would look bad on me, and I didn't think I'd wear the blue striped one enough). I really wanted the coral, which was on sale earlier, but by the time I went back to my cart it was gone and most of the colors were back up to $39. Made it easy to narrow down what I would buy, I guess! I'm about 5'3" and 110-115 when I'm not pregnant, so I ordered a petite small and medium and reg. small in the purple, and reg. small in the pink. I'm pregnant, so hoping I can wear this both now and after baby. If I get them and they all look weird/ fit strange, no biggie, but I'm happy to take a chance and see how they work.
    Thanks, OP, for sharing, and PP for comments/ helpful advice!
    One other quick question: does anyone who bought one have a smaller chest? I do, and I'm wondering if it totally minimizes your chest even more, the way it drapes straight across? If so, I may want to send back.
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-04-2014 at 11:06 PM.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I agree that the stripe might not get a lot of wear. I'm very cheap when it comes to buying clothes, but I think the 39.99 price is worth it for this piece. I wear my gray one all the time... And my new purple is becoming a fav too!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    I really wanted the coral, which was on sale earlier, but by the time I went back to my cart it was gone and most of the colors were back up to $39. Made it easy to narrow down what I would buy, I guess! I'm about 5'3" and 110-115 when I'm not pregnant, so I ordered a petite small and medium and reg. small in the purple, and reg. small in the pink.
    I saw the coral one on last week at TJMaxx and it was the same price. I am about your same height and weight. I ordered a few months ago and the arms were too short on the XS and the small is a little big. For the price, I still ordered a couple of sizes to see if they will work. These might work as a good nursing top too.

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by ourbabygirl View Post
    I wanted to try one but didn't want to spend $40 even if I liked the color options a bit better (there were actually too many colors for me to choose from, so I would've been tempted to keep 2 or 3 ). So I ordered that dark purple patterny-one (there's also the black version for $39) and a lighter weight pink one at the sale price (the light, light grey would look bad on me, and I didn't think I'd wear the blue striped one enough). I really wanted the coral, which was on sale earlier, but by the time I went back to my cart it was gone and most of the colors were back up to $39. Made it easy to narrow down what I would buy, I guess! I'm about 5'3" and 110-115 when I'm not pregnant, so I ordered a petite small and medium and reg. small in the purple, and reg. small in the pink. I'm pregnant, so hoping I can wear this both now and after baby. If I get them and they all look weird/ fit strange, no biggie, but I'm happy to take a chance and see how they work.
    Thanks, OP, for sharing, and PP for comments/ helpful advice!
    One other quick question: does anyone who bought one have a smaller chest? I do, and I'm wondering if it totally minimizes your chest even more, the way it drapes straight across? If so, I may want to send back.
    I do. I find it looks great and very flattering - as long as you get the right size. If I had a small instead of XS, it would look like a sack on me. For those looking for colors advice, I like the heathered colors, especially the sea green. I also have the dark pink heathered style.

for Sandy Hook

So the the navy heather and off white stripe is the only fleece one on sale for $19.90? Ive never worn anything shaped like this, but I might try it. So you all think you would wear it with skinny jeans and boots? I wouldnt know what else to wear it with. Thanks for sharing about sizing, citymama. I am the same height and weight as you so at least I know what size to order.

mom2binsd is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I wear it as I would any cardigan, usually with a short sleeved tshirt underneath, with dress pants or with jeans. I usually have it open. I always get compliments when I wear it.

The regular is quite generous, so anybody under about 5'5" might consider the petite, my friend who is that height ordered the petite and is fine with it.

Last christmas I picked a regular sized one for my mom. Not knowing that my sister had bought the same one (different color) for my mom too, but in the petite size. She is 5'2". When she tried them on I liked the regular length, but she liked the petite length. Just a personal preference.
    DS1 - 03/10
    DS2 - 02/12

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm 5'1" and have the petite and it hits mid butt. Not long enough to wear with leggings but ok with skinny jeans. Like Mom2, I wear mine with work pants too.
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast