Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieW625 View Post
    I didn't order, but I think it would look like a tent on my curvy body, especially when buttoned. Hopefully we will get some at the local Nordstrom Rack so I can try one in person.
    I think that it looks unflattering from the back. I'm curvier too and I like the way it looks from the front, but feel like it needs to be more fitted in the back. That's what's stopped me from ordering.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by joules View Post
    the blue/white stripe one is in stock again in regular sizes.

I have Blue/White in regular size S. And the purple burn out in petite XS and S came today. The purple one is a lot thinner but the fleece-y lining on the inside makes up for it so it's a lot warmer than I expected. I'm a 4 (I think) 5'2", but Petite XS was really tight on my arms. I don't know if it's because the purple ones I got are petite sized or if it's because they are thinner, but the purple drapes better on me. From the back it looks like a nicely fitted cardigan. Whereas the Blue/White stripe one looks looser and a bit more tent like from the back. But the blue/white one is thicker and warmer. And I don't mind the extra fabric. I would be able to wear something thicker under it.

I can't decide.
    I agree...my purple ones came yesterday. They were both xs, but the petite one was a LOT shorter, as in didn't cover my bum. I don't care about that, but it was not the look I was going for - more like a shirt or sweatshirt vs a cape/shawl like the other striped one. The arms in the petite xs were pretty tight; the regular xs arms didn't bother me at all. I still don't know if I'll keep it...I really wanted a nice thick one like the striped one. It's a bit thinner, so I feel like I won't be able to wear it with as much without it looking bumpy underneath. And it just didn't hang as well on me....opposite of Joules, go figure! I'm happy to try it on again and post a pic today if anyone's on the fence.
    DC ~ 9
    DC ~ 7

I got my royal blue fleece one yesterday and wore it today. I got a ton of compliments on it. I am 5'10" and got an XL--I can't stand tight arms and knew I would be wearing it over long sleeved shirts (it is cold here). It fits great! I can see how if you are shorter, it wouldn't work as well. i am flat on top but have hips. It doesn't go well below my butt in the back, but it looks good in the front. Lots of flowy fabric--drapes well. One woman even asked, "where did you get that sweater? you are the second person i have seen wearing it."
    Mom to:
    DS '02
    DS '05
    Percy--the wild furry child!!! 2022----
    Simon--the first King Charles cutie 2009-2022
    RIP Andy, the furry first child, 1996-2012

"The task of any religion is not to tell us who we are entitled to hate but to teach us who we are required to love."

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

barkley1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I have the purple. I'm down for the count with a cold, I'm praying it's not the flu!, I'll try to take a picture for you tomorrow. Were you wanting to see it on or just a close up of the pattern or what?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7