Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default What are you hoping to score deals on for the holidays?

I need bluetooth speaker for hubby
    Mini trampoline w handle for dds
    Chicco infant seat and a crib for baby #3 due in April
    Radian convertible booster or other narrow seat for oldest dd
    Hoping the Alex art portfolios are cheap again this year
    Calico critters
    The big disney storybooks
    Alex button art

I'm actually pretty much done with my toy list from deals along the way but I'm sure once the Amazon thread starts I will find something else
    Last edited by lauren3110; 11-09-2014 at 04:14 PM.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Magnatiles for my nephews
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Ugg Coquettes for me

A nice bathrobe for me (Does J.Jill still do those nice light jersey ones?)

A used train table (preferably with trains) from CL or a resale store for The Biscuit

Imaginext City accessories for The Biscuit

Evenflo Maestro for travel next spring for The Biscuit

A screaming deal on a Kindle so that we do not have to share at home

Surface Pro 3 to come out with Windows 9 on it so that my IT manager at work can replace my decrepit laptop with something that WORKS and does not weigh six pounds plus case

Still need ideas for DH . . . Maybe a new leather wine bag to replace one that was stolen.

A good deal on a Baltic cruise for my parents' 50th anniversary next year (to split cost with DB).

A gift card deal for DB and the probable future SIL and gift card deals for my assistant and paralegal
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

*It would be awesome to find a good deal on a zoom lens for our Canon digital camera.
    *We also need a crib mattress for baby #3.
    *I would also like to find a deal on those Disney storybooks, like last year... can't remember if we got them from Amazon or Walmart for like $5? Costco has the newest Christmas one (and some others) for $10, but I believe most of the stories are repeats from the previous Christmas version (though there is a Frozen story and some others). I like giving them as part of the kids' friends' bday gifts (pretty good 'bang for the buck' )
    *I got some Fiesta ware for myself last year on sale at Macy's, but they didn't have all the colors I want, so it would be cool to fill in with a few extras (and replace a few mugs that were broken in the past year).
    *I'd like to get a nice trench coat for DH... not sure where to check, other than Macy's, Men's Wearhouse, maybe Banana Republic & Nordstrom?
    *Qwirkle game
    *The kids are pretty good on toys & gifts, I think I'm going to do more experience gifts for them this year, & coupon books for things like a late bedtime, extra stories, no chores for the night, etc. I just ordered an Entertainment/ Happenings book, so I hope to use some of the coupons for events out of that.
    *A bookshelf where the books face out, like they have in a lot of preschool & elementary classrooms, to use for our library books. I haven't been able to find any nice ones on CL, so I'll probably get one from Amazon for ~$75 unless I can find a better deal.
    Last edited by ourbabygirl; 11-09-2014 at 07:06 PM.

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Nintendo 3DS XL for both DS2 and DD. Best I've come up with is Meijer on Thanksgiving morning for $160 after a coupon. Includes a game.

Nintendo Wii U to share. Best so far is Meijer on BF for $250 after a coupon.

Legos
    DS games
    Wii U games
    Kris

Some people are finding awesome deals on magnatiles clearanced out at target. Also there are some stacking codes for creative KidStuff making a decent deal on some of the magnatiles sets.

Yes last year I got the $5 disney books from both Amazon and Walmart. Hoping to get some more this year.

jennilynn is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Wii Mini...haven't seen it any less than $100
    Slightly crunchy mama to three awesome monkeys

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by lauren3110 View Post
    Some people are finding awesome deals on magnatiles clearanced out at target. Also there are some stacking codes for creative KidStuff making a decent deal on some of the magnatiles sets.

Yes last year I got the $5 disney books from both Amazon and Walmart. Hoping to get some more this year.
    Thank you. I don't know if it is the code you referenced, but I couldn't apply the 25% off code I found for creativekidstuff. I haven't found any other codes that work on magnatiles.

I'm sure I'll be able to get a deal from somewhere; just trying to be patient and save myself 20 bucks or so I am hoping for roughly $1 per tile.
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

An electric scooter
    American Girl Doll
    Clarisonic Mia Heads
    Disney Princess nightgowns
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

KrisM is offline Clean Sweep forum moderator

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    Wii Mini...haven't seen it any less than $100
    Toys r us has it for $100 and it includes Mario Kart. Does that help enough to get a game included?
    Kris

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast