Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Kestrel is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ms B !

I'm so glad I asked! Re: cooking items for kids. I got a great choice at Curious Chef. I was stuck on the Disney set at Disney.com, but it was just so.... pink! This is so much better! Why do they assume that kids who like to cook are always girls? DS will be thrilled with his gift.

Skylanders Trap Team Dark Edition for Xbox 360 price is holding steady at $99. Most people seem interested in the regular starter pack.
    American Girl stuff for DD
    Sew Cool sewing machine
    DohVinci supplies
    Disney Infinity Marvel 2.0 for Xbo 360
    Plants vs Zombies stuffies for DS
    Cheap headphones for DH

And I want an Instant Pot!

sunnyside is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
    Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ms B !

I'm so glad I asked! Re: cooking items for kids. I got a great choice at Curious Chef. I was stuck on the Disney set at Disney.com, but it was just so.... pink! This is so much better! Why do they assume that kids who like to cook are always girls? DS will be thrilled with his gift.

I didn't read this whole thread but for children who like cooking, I highly recommend the Raddish Kids subscription box.
    Mama to two sweet girls - Summer 2010 and Spring 2015

jenstring95 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by nabigus View Post
    I'm looking for a miraculously cheap LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon. Anyone had luck finding one on sale in the past?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I Got it last Christmas for <$80 IIRC, but that was because the price dropped to ~$100 on Target's website (price matched it in the store) and I had one of those 20% coupons that they gave out for BF shopping. I also had one of those 5% coupons that you get from their prescription program and had the 5% discount from my red card. I see that it is OOS on target.com, but keep checking because if it comes back in stock the price is likely to fluctuate quite a bit.

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

I'm looking for a deal on a new iPad. I want to buy it online from a B&M store. Anyone know the best deal out there? TIA

I'm also looking for a bounce house for our basement. Anyone seen any deals? TIA

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9