Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    gobadgers is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Deluxe Roominate is usually $40-50, just went down to $29.99

http://www.amazon.com/Roominate-R200...luxe+roominate

Dd has the basic version and likes it - I'm trying to resist buying this one.

Eta: sorry for the long link, I can't figure out how to do this from the tablet!
    Last edited by gobadgers; 11-19-2014 at 02:01 PM.
    -Christine

DD, 9/07
    DS, 5/09
    and a very tolerant pup

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The Munchkin Mozart Magic Cube is $15: http://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-43521...dp/B00004TFLB/. That's a great price!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

crunchy is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Looking like some good STEM lightning deals- squishy human body, snap circuits, hover craft kit(?)...

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Learning Resources is the Deal of the Day today!

Today only, save 50% on select Learning Resources toys, including the teaching cash register, pretend & play fishing set, and more. It's our Gold Box Deal of the Day! Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).
    This one-day offer is valid on November 20, 2014, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website. Return to the Gold Box page.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post

[/url]
    Pretty excited about this! I had several of the things in my cart for the past couple of weeks just hoping there would be a deal.

Has anyone looked at the learning resources sale? Any suggestions for what would be good for a 2-3 y/o boy?

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post

Today only, save 50% on select Learning Resources toys, including the teaching cash register, pretend & play fishing set, and more. It's our Gold Box Deal of the Day! Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).
    This one-day offer is valid on November 20, 2014, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website. Return to the Gold Box page.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Was just coming here to post this - there are some great deals. I particularly love the 'school teacher' thing (my kids got it as a present and love it) and the color pie pieces thing. These are REALLY nice gifts for the price. We were given the cash register/calculator for a birthday party gift one year and I thought the giver was very generous to give that.

The science lab set is also a lot of fun. Ds got it last year for Christmas and he still plays with it regularly. He mostly likes to do color mixing with food coloring

Do any of you have the "Gears Gears Gears" and if so do your kids play with it? Really trying to only get toys my DS (4) will actually play with.

Also which cash register would you get? The teaching one doesn't have the best reviews, sounds like the added bells and whistles end up not working...of course DS would probably like that one more because of all the extra things it does!

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast