Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    urquie is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by vonfirmath View Post
    I'm getting the Gears Super Set for my 7 year old after a glowing review from a blogger friend.
    Can you please link to the review or tell us about it? I was thinking about this for my 6 1/2 year-old, but it seems like it's aimed at younger kids.

I'm getting the Gears Super Set for my 7 year old after a glowing review from a blogger friend.
    I picked up the Gears Super Set too and the squirrel game. I'm bummed that the drill mosaic game sold out so soon.
    DS1: 3/09
    DS2: 2/11
    DS3: 3/13

citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    Learning Resources is the Deal of the Day today!

Today only, save 50% on select Learning Resources toys, including the teaching cash register, pretend & play fishing set, and more. It's our Gold Box Deal of the Day! Also, for an even greater value, take advantage of FREE Shipping (restrictions apply) and Prime (restrictions apply).
    This one-day offer is valid on November 20, 2014, or while supplies last. Discount is already included in the current Amazon.com price. Applies only to purchases made from Amazon.com and does not apply to products purchased from third-party merchants on the Amazon.com website. Return to the Gold Box page.

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238...=ATVPDKIKX0DER
    Gears gears gears for $15 is an INSANE deal. My DD2 LOVES this toy and I'm going to buy some for gifts.

for Sandy Hook

Quote Originally Posted by citymama View Post
    Gears gears gears for $15 is an INSANE deal. My DD2 LOVES this toy and I'm going to buy some for gifts.
    I can't find the $15 Gears gears gears...only the one for $25 (which is 50% off)...I am not looking in the right place? TIA!
    Mary
    Mommy to two wonderful girls!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by sayma View Post
    I can't find the $15 Gears gears gears...only the one for $25 (which is 50% off)...I am not looking in the right place? TIA!
    It sold out
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

It sold out
    Darn. Thanks!
    Mary
    Mommy to two wonderful girls!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by urquie View Post
    Can you please link to the review or tell us about it? I was thinking about this for my 6 1/2 year-old, but it seems like it's aimed at younger kids.
    I tried and couldn't figure it out. ITs on Facebook
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

I'm kind of bummed out because I put a bunch of things in my cart (the gears, the drill set) and I had no idea that Amazon daily deals sell out and that's it... so I lost almost everything and am not crazy excited about the other things. It's all fine, but I would have gotten a bunch of gifts from this for my closet - argh, small problem, good lesson!

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by magnoliaparadise View Post
    I'm kind of bummed out because I put a bunch of things in my cart (the gears, the drill set) and I had no idea that Amazon daily deals sell out and that's it... so I lost almost everything and am not crazy excited about the other things. It's all fine, but I would have gotten a bunch of gifts from this for my closet - argh, small problem, good lesson!
    Wow, that IS a bummer! I can't believe stuff sold out so quickly. I had my eye on a couple of things and missed out too. Boo!
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

KpbS is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

SKLZ Pro Mini Hoop lightning deal--hurry! Two sizes offered http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008X3BMKS/...d_p=1965626602
    K

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast