Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66

Quote Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
    Do you have this? Looks cool. My neighbor has a keyless lock that is paired with his smartphone that he loves but this one is simpler. How does it work with a housekeeper? Do they get their own code? My neighbor's allows him to program a code that can only be used at a certain time or day. So his housekeeper's code would only work on Tuesdays during the day for instance.
    I got a similar one (different handle instead of a knob) from the last thread. I love it. It was easy to install and program. You can give the cleaners their own code, which you can add or delete at any time. I don't think you can program it to only work at certain days or times, though.

Regarding the coded lock, we've had those twice. Our front door is painted black and faces East so it gets hot in the summer. I'm pretty sure that was the problem, but both units stopped working after about one year. I LOVED it while it lasted, but they cost too much to replace that often so now we just use it as a keyed lock.
    DS1 - 8/09
    DS2 - 9/11

We have one on our back door so that cleaners etc can get in, and so can we in case of an emergency. We have a separate code for the cleaner. We chose a more decorative traditional keyed lock for the front door.
    Mom to Mr. Sunshine 9/08
    and Miss Happiness 3/11

From SD...Skylanders Trap Team tablet edition dropped to $19.99. TRAPTEAM10 promo code will take $10 off the price if you have not used the code yet. Beware that it only works for newer tablets (iPad 3+, etc) and can take a lot of memory.
    Mom to DS (3/08), DD (12/09)

essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Wikki Stix Big Count Box down to $18.19! I bought it for the same price back in 2012! Has 468 wikki stix!

http://www.amazon.com/Wikki-Stix-Big.../dp/B000PEN8U0

Also, I've had this twin size Pinzon Signature Zero-Twist 100-Percent Egyptian Cotton Blanket in my cart for some time and the taupe color just dropped down to $39. All the other colors are still $65.

http://www.amazon.com/Pinzon-Signatu.../dp/B000RUNHMQ
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66