Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

I had 2 c-sections so I went ahead and had my tubes tied while I was already open on the surgery table.
    Corie

"A smile is a curve that can set a lot of things straight."
    -fortune cookie

AnnieW625 is offline Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

No I didn't, but had I had a c section with DD2 I might have decided to do it as we knew we were done having kids. DH said after all my years on birth control that he was more than happy to have a vasectomy and I shouldn't have to do anything else, he had it when DD2 was 3/1/2 mos. old.
    Last edited by AnnieW625; 12-14-2014 at 10:13 AM.
    Annie
    WOHM to two wonderful little girls born in April
    DD E, 17
    DD L, 13,
    baby 2, 4-2009 (our Tri-18 baby)

Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by trcy View Post
    If/when I have another, it will most likely be a repeat cs. As sure as I am that 2 will be it (age, finances, logistics, ect), I don't think I would opt for such a permanent birth control. You never know what the future holds. BTW, are you expecting OP???
    I wasn't then but am now Almost out of the woods. Still not sure what I think about this but my sis seemed pretty shocked I would stop at two and I was shocked she didn't realize I didn't want more than two. While I kind of agree that you never know I also don't think there would be a third unless we win the lottery
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Mopey View Post
    While I kind of agree that you never know I also don't think there would be a third unless we win the lottery
    Well, might win the lottery; like I said, you never know, lol. Good luck with whatever you decide. And congrats on the pregnancy, very exciting!!!
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4