Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    iaam is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by cuca_ View Post
    I saw it at the Lego store two days ago and they seemed to have plenty in stock.
    Same here, in NJ.

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

My husband got tired of me sitting in front of the computer hitting "refresh" at the Lego store on new year's eve, so he went on ebay and bought it. Good to know about the Lego store, though, because I'd love to score a second set for DD's best friend's birthday in February!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

wifecat is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by azzeps View Post
    My husband got tired of me sitting in front of the computer hitting "refresh" at the Lego store on new year's eve, so he went on ebay and bought it. Good to know about the Lego store, though, because I'd love to score a second set for DD's best friend's birthday in February!
    This site will email you when it's in stock at amazon. I know it's not a super deal, but getting it at regular price and having it shipped to my door seemed like a win to me! The Lego store near us is over an hour away and I'm glad I don't have to go there either! http://www.nowinstock.net/toys/lego/disneyprincess/
    Mama to miracles, dd (3/09), ds (12/10), dd (8/14)

Was the release date on this supposed to be the 1st? I thought so, but cAnt find them at any of my targets..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can order it from the lego shop with ship date of 1/15.
    http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Elsa-s-Sp...e-Castle-41062
    DS1-1/09
    DS2-10/12

Thanks! I don't want to pay shipping though and the birthday I need it for is on Thursday. I just thought it was supposed to be in stores starting on the first, so I didn't bother with trying to get it earlier. Guess I missed the boat on this one!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9