Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    kit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I struck out last night They apparently had just gotten a shipment in yesterday and were busy unloading it all still. SA tried looking for it in the back but couldn't find it, guessed it was still wrapped up on a pallet somewhere.

I pre-ordered it through Amazon as well so may just have to wait the ~3 weeks for it!

vonfirmath is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by doberbrat View Post
    alright who else went trotting off to a Metro Boston store??? My sa couldnt find it (they didnt have scanners??) and the person who finally did said she'd had another person 'come in just an hour ago' and they couldnt find any. It was all I could do to keep a straight face! It was 11:58 I didnt ask them to go and double check in the back room.

ETA: brought back all the fun memories of the Borders sale thanks OP I needed a pick me up even if I didnt find it
    Could be anyone. They advertised on Eurobricks that someone had found them on Target shelves and to check your local Target.
    Married 3/04
    DS 8/07
    DD born 8/11

Dream is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I can't even seem to use the inventory site. How did you guys do it? I entered "Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle" and my zip code and nothing comes up.
    DD1 September 2008
    DD2 March 2011

kit is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I can't even seem to use the inventory site. How did you guys do it? I entered "Elsa’s Sparkling Ice Castle" and my zip code and nothing comes up.
    You have to enter the DCPI number in iaam's post: 086-14-2474

Zaney is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Dream View Post
    I had same issue. I think it's a browser issue. I switched to my Mac and it worked

scrooks is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Thank you op! The inventory was very accurate. My local store had the 7 sets promised and I got one and so did 2 of my friends. Plus, my cousin, out of state, is currently trying to track one down!
    DD 7/07
    DS1 9/09
    DS2 7/13

Thanks OP! My local Target inventory said 16 so I swung by this morning. Not on the shelf but an associate looked up the DCPI # & found them in back. They had just came in last night & still wrapped up on pallets!

Jenn27 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

DD is home sick today, so I'm sending DH on his lunch break. Our Target says 16 in stock, so fingers crossed!
    !

infocrazy is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Got one! WAY smaller than I was thinking, but I realize the other Disney Princess lego we have is actually duplo, so I guess less surprising...

Note, they were NOT out at my store and they had to get it from the back.
    Last edited by infocrazy; 12-16-2014 at 01:49 PM.
    Jen

DS in X-Small 7/12, Medium 5/07, and Large 7/05, one DD 3/10, and our DS 4/09 watching over us.

cuca_ is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thank you OP. Got one for my Frozen loving DD!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast