Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Twoboos View Post
    Could you post the recipe for the Coal? I know a few people who need that, LOL.
    5cups mini marshmallows 4 tbls butter 1 bag finely crushed oreos. Heat butter and marshmallows until creamy add crushed oreos press into greased pan cool cut and eat
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by jgenie View Post
    Would someone please share recipe for gingerbread men. Thanks!!!
    I use the recipe on allrecipes that has butterscotch pudding in it. It's one of the first recipes that comes up when you search for gingerbread men. [here it is. ]I use a disposable squeeze bottle for the icing and use mini m&ms for eyes and buttons.
    Last edited by specialp; 12-20-2014 at 05:05 PM.

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

http://www.duncanhines.com/recipes/c...ngerbread-men/ I've used this one for years
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

We've done two batches of sugar cookies and one of gingerbread.

I like to make candy. Peanut clusters, peanut butter ritz dipped in chocolate, and turtles.

I did pretzel rods dipped in chocolate with sprinkles/colored sugar for the neighbors.

An easy one my kids do with me are pretzel snaps with rolo on them. Spread out on a baking sheet and put in the oven for just a bit to soften. Then press a pecan in the top. Also do the peppermint (white striped hershey kisses) with an M&M.

mackmama is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Wow this thread is making me feel lame. I should bake more. I was going to make choc chip cookies.

abh5e8 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

great grandmas raisin ginger cookies. going to make some pepermint bark, if I have time. thats probably all.
    loving my dh and our littles (dd ~ 11 yrs, ds ~ 9 yrs, ds ~ 7 yrs, dd ~ 5 yrs and baby brother ~ 20 mo)

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

We usually use this one: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Gingerb...es/Detail.aspx
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD's reminding me we still haven't made oreo truffles this year. Don't think we're going to get to them this time, but maybe for Valentine's Day.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

SnuggleBuggles is online now Black Diamond level (25,000+ posts)

Luckily I went to a fun cookie exchange and loaded up on an assortment of cookies. I plan to do those Rudolph's nose pretzel things- easy. http://www.food.com/recipe/reindeer-noses-489926 The kids will probably do those. We will bake and decorate sugar cookies at some point. Might try the saltine thing this year.

I've made 2 batches of gingerbread men using the King Arthur Flour recipe at http://www.kingarthurflour.com/recip...cookies-recipe. (Reviews on the site were mixed but I don't really understand. I made the recipe exactly as is and my cookies turned out great!). Also made 2 batches of rolled sugar cookies (about to pipe and flood with royal icing) and snowball cookies. Might make fudge and caramels later this week. It'll be my first time making these.
    Mommy to DS 2007

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast