Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Corie View Post
    If I lived closer, I would totally come over and help you!!
    I would love help; even the theoretical offer of help out of the ether is appreciated. =)

It's more fun to bake the complicated ones with friends! (And if I get lebkuchen done early next year, maybe I can invite the cousins over to decorate them.)
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

So I'm not feeling very motivated to bake this year. I'm picking through my standards and will probably make Reese peanut butter cup cookies, chocolate mint filled cookies, christmas bark, and chocolate chip cookies along with mini cheesecakes. My extended family would disown me if I didn't make the mint filled one and dh/dd want chocolate chip even though I consider those the most boring cookies at this time of year. I'm glad I saw this thread though because I saw walnuts at the store and couldn't think what baking recipe i typically use those for …the christmas crack I mean bark in this thread was my reminder.

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I've been on a baking kick this year. I made thumbprint cookies, sugar cut out cookies, fudge, Nutella fudge, gingerbread men, marshmallows, crockpot peanut clusters, spritz cookies, peanut butter cookies.

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jennilynn View Post
    Here it is: http://redtri.com/four-ingredient-pe...-chip-cookies/
    Sounds too easy, but it is really good! Just peanut butter, brown sugar, an egg and chocolate chips. No xanthan gum or gluten free flour or anything.
    Thanks! Those sound fun to make; I may just put the kids to work on making them by themselves.
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6