Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    essnce629 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DS1 (11 yrs old). Pretty much everything was a hit-- Legos, new bike, video games, Dominion game, books, Dr. Who stuff, Kendama, Lucky Charms cereal in stocking. Can't think of any misses.

DS2 (5 yrs old). Pretty much everything was a hit for him as well-- Spirograph, Maxi scooter with pilot stick, give/spend/save bank, Carrom Skittles and bowling games, Crayola marker maker, books, Kendama, Lucky Charms cereal in stocking. He hasn't wanted to play either of his Zingo word games, but I wouldn't call them misses just yet. I bet he'll like them once we play. We played his Robot Turtles game once, but he hasn't asked to play it again.
    Latia (Birth & Postpartum Doula and Infant Nanny)
    Conner 8/19/03 (My 1st home birthed water baby!)
    Parker 5/23/09 (My 2nd home birthed water baby!)

lizzywednesday is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

DD (4) is crazy about her Hess truck, X-Wing fighter, and "squishy sand." She was ecstatic to open her Jumping Jack game, but we haven't played it yet (I'm still assessing whether or not she's lost any pieces.)

She's also over the moon for her stuffed Baymax, R2D2 pjs, Baymax t-shirt, and Yoda t-shirt.

But, the biggest hit by far was the iPad Mini (DH scored a screaming deal on it) which is great because we're going to need it on our trip out west later this month.

Next year, however, I really think we can SCALE THE FRACK DOWN. She got So Much Stuff!!
    ==========================================
    Liz
    DD (3/2010)

"Make mistakes! Get messy!" - Miss Frizzle

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8