Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Just about everything was a hint with DD! Biggest things were the Frozen DVD, and a Magic 8 ball that she's been wanting forever. Other hits: knitting machine, neon yarn, Nerf bow.

All building toys (Lego, some crane that Santa brought them, and a woodworking set) were big hits.
    The bow and arrow is a big hit, although we haven't tried them out yet (they're "real" arrows...safety arrows, but not suction cups).
    Hexbug.
    Headbandz and Trouble, hits.

Nothing a real miss.
    Mommy to my wonderful, HEALTHY twin girls
    6/08 - Preemies no more!

zag95 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DD1- totally excited about Casta Fierce (Monster High doll) and hair chalk (Santa and grandparents gave her some!!)
    DD2- got a tea set that DD1 loves- and a used bike that she is out riding with daddy.....

Winners for DS: Skylanders PS3 and 3DS games, Rubik's cube.
    Mommy to DS 2007

DS (age 5) has loved everything so far. The biggest hit is the Discovery Kids Tornado Lab http://www.amazon.com/Discovery-Kids.../dp/B0094THAPQ that I picked up on a whim at HomeGoods. His reaction "Santa gave me the power of a tornado!" He also loves Snap Circuits Jr.

wellyes is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

11 pounds of kinetic sand was a GOOD idea.
    DD - 8
    DS - 5

Boogie Board and play doh cake making set were hits. No real misses here, either.
    Twin DD's 11/2009

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Ds1 age 10- quad copter (he wanted a drone and this was the closest thing), it is ginormous and scared our dog so badly that he pooped on the floor!

Ds2 age 9- boxes of yughigo (sp) cards, these are the boxes that stores would normally display and sell small packs of. I put them on our amazon wish list as I found older boxes for sale and they went nuts for them. One box had 36 pks and one box had 24 pks.

Ds3 age 5- Lego! I gave him two smaller Lego kits and he was able to do them with me kind of watching him to make sure he didn't miss a step. He did great and is hooked on the kits now and now probably understands why his brothers get so pissed when he wrecks their Lego sets.

Me 41 yrs old- my mz Wallace bag and I got a bunch of higher end make up for the first time from all of the sales and I'm loving it! I also scored a bunch of work clothes for dirt cheap this past wk (I found tops at kohls for less than $3 each with coupon), so I'm a happy camper.

Dh 43 yrs old- bought himself a bunch of LPs and is as happy as a clam, and also got himself a new watch.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

kdeunc is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

DS1-a personalized signed picture from Wayne Rooney, soccer player for Manchester United, and a Wayne Rooney jersey. He is currently obsessed with soccer and Manchester United in particular.
    DS 2- a personal DVD player and a ton of DVDs for the car. He has been complaining about having to watch "baby" movies that his sister can watch on trips. He loves all things tv/movie. Basically the only items on his wish list were DVDs. He got the complete Full House series and was delighted.
    DD - Her Just like Me American Girl doll. This was the very top of her list and is her first AG. She and the doll have changed clothes three times this morning all into matching outfits. She hasn't put her down yet!

Great Christmas morning.
    Kelly

DS 1 12-02
    DS 2 12-04
    DD 07-08

smilequeen is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

My older two got an xbox one. If we could actually get it set up (server is apparently overloaded) I think it would be the biggest hit.

My youngest likes everything so far.
    My oldest is playing with his sphero, he loves his new Heyward Cardinals jersey, and he got a DVD of one of his favorite movies, The Book Thief.
    My middle was beside himself that we suprised him with an ipad mini. DS1 has one and he and DS3 were sharing my old ipad. DS3 does not realize that this means he technically has his own ipad now

And for my middle, my MIL got him a Playmobil set that he really likes. I am pleasantly surprised that she picked that out

I got myself a new LV bag. DH is very pleased that he has such good taste

DH wanted new Ugg slippers and he's been wearing them ever since. DS1 asked for his old ones. I wish they made that style for kids and I would have gotten him a pair.
    Last edited by smilequeen; 12-25-2014 at 03:28 PM.
    Mama to my boys (04,07,11)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast