Default Does anyone have a sactional from Lovesac?

We have been searching for a sofabed for the upstairs playroom that also serves as a guest room. I need something can can be moved through a stairwell and down a hallway, and I want something comfortable. We went to a lovesac store today and sat on them. I really like the way they look, the comfort level, and the fact that four bases are the same size as a queen size bed. Does anyone have any experience, good or bad?

We don't have one yet, but DH really, really wants one. We own 5 Lovesacs that have held up amazingly well over the past 12 years so I've little doubt that their couches are similar quality. I'm just choking on the prices!
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

We almost got one for our family room, but decided to get four Pillowsacs instead. I thought I'd love the Pillowsacs, but hated them after just a couple of days (having to flip and fluff every time you sit is tedious!). After almost a year, I convinced my husband to let us get a regular couch again, but we didn't go back for the Sactional. We wanted leather, and the Sactional in leather is very expensive for something that hardly has any reviews out there. It did seem very comfortable, and our Pillowsacs certainly are heavenly to sit on. Sorry, this is not much help!

We are looking at the sofa chaise and the movie lounger, so four bases and either four or five sides. I really love how big the armchair is and would love to have one downstairs in the living room as well. The coffee chenille that is currently being discontinued is really nice.

pastrygirl is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Their fabrics are SO NICE. FWIW, we've had the Pillowsacs for maybe 3 years now? They still look completely new; no stains, no rough/worn spots. That's with two active kids and a cat (though we've only had the cat since Oct). We have the taupe velvish fabric. So, at least I can vouch for the fabric!

And their Squattomans are AWESOME. I don't know if they "go" with the Sactional or not, but we'll have Squattomans forever. We use them with our regular couch or just as seating themselves.

I was actually looking at the squattomans to put by our new vinyl record cabinet.