Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    LD92599 is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default 21 Day Fix? Anyone?

I just started (today) the 21 Day Fix. Trying to best plan out meals for tomorrow and I find the tracking of which containers I've eaten a bit cumbersom. Has anyone found a reputable app for tracking these? Otherwise, I'll devise a spreadsheet exactly to my specs. I did see a bunch of stuff though on Pinterest.

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I am getting ready to start my second cycle. For the first, I just used a printable from pinterest. This time around I am trying an app I found in the App Store - 21 Day Fit Tracker. It was $1.99 and so far I really like it.
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

How is it going, ladies? I ordered mine and I'll be starting next week. yikes. I'm a little nervous. I, too, wondered how I was going to keep track of those boxes... even though the program advertises "no counting" you still have to keep track of how many and which color boxes! Thanks for the recommendation on the app. I'm used to using MFP to track calories, so we'll see how this goes!
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

jgenie is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

From where did you buy and what did you pay for the set?

I've never heard of this, but i just read a bit on pinterest. Thinking about doing it, but a bit overwhelmed. The calorie calculator that i found said that i am allowed 1047 calories per day. That sounds insanely low.

azzeps is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I bought mine through a friend who is a Beachbody coach. It is a "challenge pack" and it came with a bag (30 servings) of their protein shake called Shakeology, plus all the workouts, the little containers and a shaker for the Shakeology. And of course the instructions for how to eat, etc.

I actually haven't calculated how many calories I will be "allowed." 1047 sounds ridiculously low. I'm pretty overweight, so I will probably get more than that! Still have yet to read through the book on the nutrition.... everything came today in the mail.
    DD - 3/2008
    DS - 7/2011

Does the shake contain dairy?

jam224 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I did 21 Day Fix a few months ago. Here are a couple of resources that I found helpful:
    -- YouTube video on meal planning using Post-it notes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzifZvDR0g
    -- Workout calendar and container tally sheets (I laminated the tally sheet and used a dry erase marker instead of printing out a bunch of charts):
    http://thefitnessfocus.com/21-day-fi...ol-diet-sheets

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    I've never heard of this, but i just read a bit on pinterest. Thinking about doing it, but a bit overwhelmed. The calorie calculator that i found said that i am allowed 1047 calories per day. That sounds insanely low.
    What calorie calculator are you using? The formula to find out how many calories you need is your current weight in lbs. x 11, plus 400 calories. I found that there was plenty to eat! In fact, I don't think I ever had a perfect day where I finished all of my containers.

Quote Originally Posted by zukeypur View Post
    Does the shake contain dairy?
    They have two versions of Shakeology; a regular protein powder that contains whey and a vegan protein powder that's dairy free.
    Jennifer
    SAHM to DD1 (11yo) and DD2 (5yo)

Quote Originally Posted by jam224 View Post
    I did 21 Day Fix a few months ago. Here are a couple of resources that I found helpful:
    -- YouTube video on meal planning using Post-it notes: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDzifZvDR0g
    -- Workout calendar and container tally sheets (I laminated the tally sheet and used a dry erase marker instead of printing out a bunch of charts):
    http://thefitnessfocus.com/21-day-fi...ol-diet-sheets

What calorie calculator are you using? The formula to find out how many calories you need is your current weight in lbs. x 11, plus 400 calories. I found that there was plenty to eat! In fact, I don't think I ever had a perfect day where I finished all of my containers.

They have two versions of Shakeology; a regular protein powder that contains whey and a vegan protein powder that's dairy free.
    Thanks! The calculator that i found in several different places was weight x 11 + 400 - 750. I would love to add that 750 back in.

Mermanaid is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default 21 Day Fix? Anyone?

The formula is (current weight x 11) + 400 - 750.

ETA: the book also says if your total is less than 1200 to round up to 1200. If it's more than 2300 to round down to 2300.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Jenn

My loves:
    DD 11/2004
    DS 6/2007

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast