Default Favorite Yoga Clothes?

I've been going to yoga classes 1-2 times a week lately. I found that some of my running clothes are not good for doing yoga. So.. any recs? Thanks!

Pakin

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I love Lululemon and Athleta for my yoga and barre classes. I found that my target brand workout stuff was too 'silky/spandexy' for yoga and I always had to pull them up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

Quote Originally Posted by kboyle View Post
    I love Lululemon and Athleta for my yoga and barre classes. I found that my target brand workout stuff was too 'silky/spandexy' for yoga and I always had to pull them up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks! I have the same problem with pants sliding down. I'll look at Lululemon and Athleta.

Pakin

mikala is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I like the Kirkland (Costco) yoga pants and tops. I also have some other things from tjmaxx in various brands.

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I love Lulu Wonderunder leggings and the thin-strapped Y-back tanks with the built-in sports bras for yoga. I used to wear their Groove pants, but I was always stepping on the bottoms. The leggings don't get in the way and the straps on the tanks allow a full range of motion but give enough support (I'm a full C cup, so I need it!)

My favorite yoga pants are from Lucy. I also have a couple of their tanks that I like and can wear without a bra or other shirt, although I am an A/B cup so that may not be true for those who are more well endowed.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

I just discovered the Zella "Live-In" leggings and capris from Nordstrom. Free shipping and returns, too, so you can try on different patterns/sizes. Medium was true-to-size for me. They are comfy and stay up, and can work for everyday wear, too. Read the reviews -- lots of good ones!
    DS 7/09
    DD 1/11
    DS 12/12
    DS 11/14

JCat is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I used to love Lululemon until they raised prices and started cutting corners on some of their product. Now I go with the Zella brand at Nordstroms. Designed by someone who used to design for Lululemon, and costs less too.