Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default one of those days!

oh boy. Home from school with the end of a cough. By 10:15am I had already gotten playdough out of the carpet as well as her whole large water/juice she spilled. And then I realized she lost my wedding ring as she was playing with it this morning in the bed while we were snuggling (why did I let her take it off??!!!). I ripped the entire room apart, even took pillows out of cases. Nowhere to be found. Hysterics a few times over the tiniest things. Thank goodness we got out a bit but please let her sleep longer! And the hubby is working late. Come on, strength!!!
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

That sounds rough. My youngest was full of tears today over the smallest things, too. I hope she took an extra long nap and then you found your ring!
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

I hate days like that! I hope you find your ring soon!

Mopey is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Thanks for the commiseration! She did have a good long sleep and was cute this evening but isn't sleeping too well tonight so the hubby went in to snuggle her. No ring but she told me tonight she put it behind my bed....not the easiest task (it's huge and heavy) but since we are throwing the carpet away soon I'll be able to get it back soon-ish hopefully!!
    Mom to Miss Mopey! 3/12 & Baby Boy GoGo! 7/15

"Be kinder than necessary. Everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."