Ms B is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default My drive to work this morning.

Sir, please get off of your phone and stop driving 50 miles an hour in the right hand lane. It is not safe, even if you are driving slowly, BECAUSE you are driving too slowly for the traffic.

Ma'am, please stop eating your yogurt (with a spoon no less) while driving and swerving all over.

Grandma, it is no surprise that it is sunny today and I KNOW you looked at the weather forecast in the paper and/or on TV 17 times this morning (because that is what MIL does even though she has an iPad with The Weather Channel app on it). Get some Blublockers like my ILs have to go over their glasses or stay off the highway.

Sir, please get off of your phone and stop driving 40 miles an hour in the right hand lane. Also, don't look surprised when I honk at you. There is a 45 mile per hour minimum on this road.

The lady with what obviously are three screaming children (two in RF convertibles and one in between in a low back booster) in the back of an Accord gets a pass on her driving and my utmost sympathy.

Seriously, though, does anyone just drive anymore?
    DS - "The Biscuit" 8/11
    Forever ours 4/12!

wendibird22 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

If this thread had a like button I'd hit it. I totally agree!
    Mom to two amazing DDs ('07 & '09) and a fur baby.

Gluten free since Nov '11 after non-celiac gluten sensitive diagnosis. Have had great improvement or total elimination of: migraines, bloating/distention, heartburn, cystic acne, canker sores, bleeding gums, eczema on elbows, dry skin and scalp, muscle cramps, PMS, hair loss, heart palpitations, fatigue. I'm amazed.

HonoluluMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes! Drivers in stop and go traffic looking down obviously using their phone makes me so nervous.

MamaMolly is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Ms B View Post

The lady with what obviously are three screaming children (two in RF convertibles and one in between in a low back booster) in the back of an Accord gets a pass on her driving and my utmost sympathy.
    I love this!! Here's hoping she has a twisty straw and a full bottle of wine at home.

I wish I could have the power to report texting drivers. It makes me so mad!! And don't get me started on the dummies who use their speaker phone but STILL hold the phone in their hand. Gaaaaaaaah!
    Molly
    Lula '06 outgrew her allergy to milk & eggs, still allergic to peanuts and cats
    Dolly '10