Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Momit is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hope she is feeling better today. Hugs.
    DS age 9

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

OP, how is your DD doing? Hopefully well and home
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

WitMom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Yes, OP, please let us know how your little sweetie is doing. Continuing to send P&PTs!

petesgirl is online now Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Thanks for all the support! She has finally gone 24 hrs without vomiting, but that is on 1/2 formula 1/2 pedialyte feeds. We still have a ways to go but hopefully she has turned a corner. Her Dr is saying that sometimes the g tube surgery can cause a little temporary paralysis of the stomach so that it their theory of what has happened. Still no diagnosis of her 'unspecified neurological disorder'.
    Mama to :
    DS1 (July 2011)
    DD (Feb 2014-June 2015)
    DS2 (Apr 2017)

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside his skin and walk around in it."
    --Atticus Finch (To Kill A Mockingbird)

bisous is online now Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Thanks for all the support! She has finally gone 24 hrs without vomiting, but that is on 1/2 formula 1/2 pedialyte feeds. We still have a ways to go but hopefully she has turned a corner. Her Dr is saying that sometimes the g tube surgery can cause a little temporary paralysis of the stomach so that it their theory of what has happened. Still no diagnosis of her 'unspecified neurological disorder'.
    I'm glad that it seems her tummy has settled. I'm sorry that you still don't have all the answers. I am grateful for your update. You are in my prayers and thoughts. I wish you all peace and healing!

Simon is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

I'm glad to hear she's tolerating feeds better. I hope that in the end the g-tube makes life easier for all of you. I'm sorry you weren't able to get a full diagnosis on the neuro end of things.
    Ds1 (2006). Ds2 (2010). Ds3 (2012).

trcy is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by petesgirl View Post
    Thanks for the update. Glad she is improving. Hope she is home and you have more answers soon.
    DD 12/10
    DS 10/15

Hoping for continuing progress and improvement. Goodness, that sounded like a report card. :P Hope all of you are doing better!
    Happy Healthy and Handsome DS 8/13

Oh man, I can't imagine.

If it makes you feel any better at all, I insisted we be discharged once when my DS was a baby (in for RSV) and we were only out of the hospital for twelve hours and I had to call an AMBULANCE to come get us the next day. The hospital sucks and it's always hard to be in there. I don't blame you (or me!) for wanting to go home. HUGS!
    Megs
    DD1 (13-ish)
    DS (11-ish)
    DD2 (5-ish)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3