Default iPad Case Recommendations?

I am looking for a new case for my iPad Air. I have one that I like for myself, but I am looking for one that is more baby/toddler proof! DS has decided he likes the animal piano app (for about 2 minutes a day) and I want to put it in something a little more substantial. Any favorites? I'd like something available on Amazon since I have a bunch of credit there.
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

We have the griffin survivor military grade one. Its been Jack proof
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter View Post
    We have the griffin survivor military grade one. Its been Jack proof
    We have these for our minis. I think I got the suggestion from J Baxter! They are very bulky, but they are GREAT for kids. We've had drops, spills, all kinds of mayhem, and all is well.

If you want to go with less bulk, I have a tech21 case for my iPhone 6+ (and a glass screen protector). DH has a Thule Atmos and glass screen protector for his. Both of those cases are very good, but they are slim and don't enclose the screen.

cagey is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I really like the Dux by STM for our Ipad2 I really like having a cover on them as well as a case, and the STM ones are rubbery on the edge, protected on the back, and the cover isnt bulky and works with the auto-off. REALLY well made, but still small enough to keep it from looking like a laptop!!

Thanks for the suggestions, I will take a look at those!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    DS 2/14
    DD 8/17

oneplustwo is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I second the suggestion for Griffin ~ they make some great protective cases. For something a little different, look at what New Trent might have. I have a New Trent case for my iPad mini that protects it from everything ~ definitely toddler proof ~ and is really, really well made. I was just in the Apple store today and the genius guy who was taking care of my iPhone problem oohed over my New Trent case, saying he'd never seen anything like it and that it was an awesome case. Even asked me where I'd bought it (Amazon, BTW). I've never impressed an Apple employee before, LOL!
    “The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will,
    and the other from a strong won’t.” Henry Ward Beecher

Worry is like a rocking chair ~ it keeps you busy but it doesn't get you anywhere.

for Sandy Hook Elementary School

boolady is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

DD has a Gumdrop Drop Tech case for her mini, and I'm very pleased with it.
    Jen, mom to my silly monkey, 10/06